Dr. Chris Rumana, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Rumana completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Tallahassee Neurological Clinic and is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare. Dr. Rumana is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Tallahassee Neurological Clinic
Lee Albert S MD1401 Centerville Rd Ste 300, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 877-5115
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rumana?
After experiencing shoulder and arm pain I was diagnosed with a pinched nerve at C4 and 5. Dr Rumana explained what was going on and the surgical remedy. Surgery relieved all my symptoms until a fall six months later. I then needed additional surgery on C6 and 7. I have been pain free in my neck since. When I had a herniated disk at L5/S1 leaking on the nerve root, Dr Rumana was the only choice for a discectomy. I am now facing more spinal surgery and Dr Rumana is the one surgeon I trust
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare