Dr. Chris Poirot, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Gillespie, IL. Dr. Poirot completed a residency at Meth Med Center. He currently practices at Macoupin Family Practice LLP and is affiliated with Carlinville Area Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Poirot is board certified in Family Practice.
Macoupin Family Practice LLP
Macoupin Family Practice LLP715 Broadway St, Gillespie, IL 62033 Existing Patients: (217) 839-4491
Macoupin Family Practice Center
Macoupin Family Practice Center115 N Poplar St, Mount Olive, IL 62069 Existing Patients: (217) 999-4751
- Meth Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Poirot?
Dr. Poirot has been our family doctor for about seventeen years and has provided excellent care. I have had several lesions removed successfully with unnoticeable scaring. Dr. Poirot's interaction with my wife and myself is always friendly, very polite and considerate. He quickly diagnoses whatever problem we may have and prescribes the right course of treatment. He hates to cause any pain and always warns of needle sticks and stings. However, EHRs take too much time from doctor/patient talk.
- Carlinville Area Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Francis Hospital