Dr. Chris Larson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Larson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chris Larson, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Larson completed a residency at University Ia Hosps Clin. He currently practices at Catholic Charities Diocese of Green Bay Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Larson is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- University Ia Hosps Clin, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University Ia Hosps Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1978
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Catholic Charities Diocese of Green Bay Inc.1825 Riverside Dr, Green Bay, WI 54301 Existing Patients: (920) 437-7531
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Larson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larson frequently treats Phobia, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Larson's office is located at 1825 Riverside Dr, Green Bay, WI 54301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Larson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.