Dr. Fotiadis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chris Fotiadis, MD is a nephrology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Fotiadis completed a residency at University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus. He currently practices at Metrolina Nephrology Associates Laboratory and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fotiadis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fotiadis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fotiadis frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Fotiadis' office is located at 2711 Randolph Rd Ste 400, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fotiadis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center