Dr. Chris Moros, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Commack, NY. Dr. Moros completed a residency at North Shore University at Plainview. He currently practices at Branch Orthopedics and is affiliated with Franklin Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Branch Orthopedics1092 Jericho Tpke, Commack, NY 11725 Existing Patients: (631) 360-6370
- North Shore University at Plainview, Residency Hospital — 2013
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology, Medical School — 2008
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moros?
Wait times could feel excessive when I needed xrays but he came in to do my surgery for tri malleolar break when he could have waited and other doctors had patients wait til the next day. I am now 3 years out and fully functional though painful at times when I lift heavy or run hard. I really trust him and his desire and ability to do excellent work. I would recommend him to family. And I've been doing bedside care for 20 years so I see docs through a hard lens.
- Franklin Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- Plainview Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital