Dr. Chris Sholer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sholer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chris Sholer, MD is a nephrology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Sholer completed a residency at U Okla. He currently practices at NEPHROLOGY CONSULTANTS and is affiliated with Chickasaw Nation Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sholer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Okla, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Okla, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Okla, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chris M. Sholer MD PC4334 Nw Expressway Ste 201, Oklahoma City, OK 73116 Existing Patients: (405) 842-8298
Hospice of Oklahoma County Inc4334 Nw Expressway Ste 106, Oklahoma City, OK 73116 Existing Patients: (405) 842-8298
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sholer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sholer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sholer frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Sholer's office is located at 4334 Nw Expressway Ste 201, Oklahoma City, OK 73116. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sholer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chickasaw Nation Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center