Dr. Kalucis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chris Kalucis, DO is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kalucis completed a residency at Cleveland Clin Found. He currently practices at Southwest General Medical Group, Inc and is affiliated with Fairview Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalucis is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Cleveland Clin Found, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Grandview Hosp & Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Ohio University / Main Campus, Medical School — 1989
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalucis?
Very kind, considerate, and compassionate. Explained the problem with the tonsils; explained the tonsillectomy produce and recovery. Made us feel very comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chris Kalucis, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalucis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalucis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalucis frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures.
Dr. Kalucis' office is located at 15299 Bagley Rd Ste 300, Cleveland, OH 44130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalucis speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fairview Hospital
- Medina Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Southwest General Medical Group, Inc
Clinical Research Solutions LLC15299 Bagley Rd Ste 300, Cleveland, OH 44130 Existing Patients: (440) 816-5091