Dr. Dickinson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chris Dickinson, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Dickinson completed a residency at Rnbw Babies & Chldns Hosp/C. He currently practices at Michigan Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dickinson is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Rnbw Babies & Chldns Hosp/C, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Rnbw Babies & Chldns Hosp/C, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dickinson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dickinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dickinson frequently treats Constipation, Colorectal Cancer Screening, and Impedance Testing.
Dr. Dickinson's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Michigan Medicine1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 (734) 763-9650