Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Chris Rathburn, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Rathburn completed a residency at St Thomas Hospital. He currently practices at Jacksonville Clinic and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rathburn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Thomas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1981
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 1981
- Florida International, Undergraduate School — 1975
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
AC Skinner Office7011 A C Skinner Pkwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256 Existing Patients: (904) 622-9035
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rathburn?
Dr. Rathburn is patient and listens to you. He’s a great doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rathburn frequently treats Anxiety, Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Rathburn's office is located at 7011 A C Skinner Pkwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rathburn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville