Dr. Chong Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chong Lee, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Weston, WI. Dr. Lee completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Marshfield Clinic Weston Center and is affiliated with Howard Young Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
- U Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1993
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease, Aneurysm, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 3501 Cranberry Blvd, Weston, WI 54476. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Marshfield Medical Center - Weston
Marshfield Clinic Weston Center
Marshfield Center-Weston Center3501 Cranberry Blvd, Weston, WI 54476 (715) 393-1000