Dr. Adele has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chituru Adele, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Riverdale, GA. Dr. Adele completed a residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He currently practices at Atlanta Heart Associates PC and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adele is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- HAP Insurance
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- NGS CoreSource
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Heart Associates PC
Atlanta Heart Associates PC483 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Ste C, Riverdale, GA 30274 Existing Patients: (770) 907-9009
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adele?
I have known Dr. Adele from high school. He was an outstanding, disciplined, and caring student. He graduated top of his class and has continued that tradition through college, and his career. I went to him after my heart surgery. I am extremely satisfied with the treatment he has provided, and recommend him without reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chituru Adele, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Adele's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adele accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adele frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Pericardial Disease.
Dr. Adele's office is located at 483 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Ste C, Riverdale, GA 30274. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
- Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital