Dr. Rajagopal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chitra Rajagopal, MD is a oncology specialist in Rockville, MD. She currently practices at Chop A Division of Rcca- MD and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rajagopal is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Madras Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rajagopal?
Excellent experience with Dr. Rajagopal! She a very passionate and caring physician. I have been a patient for six years. I would refer her to any my friends and family members. She gives the best hugs pre covid-19!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chitra Rajagopal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rajagopal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rajagopal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rajagopal frequently treats Anemia, Breast Cancer, and Osteosarcoma.
Dr. Rajagopal's office is located at 9715 Medical Center Dr Ste 221, Rockville, MD 20850. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rajagopal speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Medstar Montgomery Medical Center