Dr. Pandya has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chirag Pandya, MD is a pulmonologist in Pleasanton, CA. Dr. Pandya completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Health System. He currently practices at ValleyCare Physicians Associates and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pandya is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State University/Detroit Medcial Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Health System, Residency Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Health System, Internship Hospital
- Sardar Patel University / Pramukhswami Medical College, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pandya?
My X-ray kept showing pneumonia and will not clear. He was able to spend time and figure out the cause and did endoscopy in my lungs. He started the correct treatment and finally its all clear now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chirag Pandya, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pandya's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pandya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pandya frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Pandya's office is located at 5725 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 110, Pleasanton, CA 94588. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pandya speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care
- Stanford Health Care Valleycare