Dr. Dalsania has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chirag Dalsania, MD is a hematology specialist in Oxnard, CA. Dr. Dalsania completed a residency at Cooper Hospital University Med Center. He currently practices at Ventura County Hematology-Oncology Specialists and is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dalsania is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cooper Hospital University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Cooper Hospital University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Bj Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat University, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dalsania?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chirag Dalsania, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dalsania's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dalsania accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dalsania frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Dalsania's office is located at 1700 N Rose Ave Ste 320, Oxnard, CA 93030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center