Dr. Chinyere Azuogu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Azuogu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chinyere Azuogu, MD is a perioperative medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Azuogu completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Anesthesiology. She currently practices at Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Azuogu is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Anesthesiology, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Boston Combined Residency Program (Bcrp), Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Chicago-Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7737
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Azuogu?
My 17 year old daughter recently had surgery and luckily had Dr Azuogu as her anesthesiologist. She was AMAZING! My daughter has had five previous surgeries and was very ill each time afterward. This was the first time Dr. Azuogu was her anesthesiologist and she was able to find the right combination for her. It was a world of difference for our daughter (and all of us) after surgery. I can not thank her enough for what she does! She listened intently and really made a huge difference in her recovery. Dr Azuogu is incredible! Thank you so much for your very caring way! We think you are amazing! I wish there were more than five stars to rate you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Azuogu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Azuogu frequently treats Constipation, Diarrhea, and Gas-Bloat Syndrome.
Dr. Azuogu's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Azuogu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital