Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ranganathan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chingleput Ranganathan, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Ranganathan completed a residency at VA Hosp-Wayne St U. He currently practices at Outreach Professional Services Inc and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ranganathan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Boston VA Hosp-Tufts U, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Joslin Clin-Harvard U, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- VA Hosp-Wayne St U, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Danbury Hosp Affil-Yale U, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Stanley Med Coll, Madras U, Medical School — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Outreach Professional Services Inc2322 E 22nd St Ste 207, Cleveland, OH 44115 Existing Patients: (216) 592-2801
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ranganathan?
It was St Vincent. Some doctors have refused me as a patient because my diagnosis may be too complicated. Dr Rang stepped up!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ranganathan frequently treats Thyroid Nodule Evaluation, ACTH (Cosyntropin) Stimulation Test, and Dynamic Endocrine Function Test.
Dr. Ranganathan's office is located at 2322 E 22nd St Ste 207, Cleveland, OH 44115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ranganathan speaks Tamil and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ranganathan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center