Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Chin Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gilbert, AZ. He currently practices at Tri-City Cardiology Consultants. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2012
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- First Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mayo Clinic
- Mercy Care
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Lee frequently treats the following conditions: Anemia, Bruise of Face, Scalp, or Neck, and Chest Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1580 N Fiesta Blvd Ste 100, Gilbert, AZ 85233. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Yes, Dr. Chin Lee, MD holds board certifications in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Lee has over 10 years of healthcare experience.
Tri-City Cardiology Consultants
Tri-City Cardiology, Fiesta1580 N Fiesta Blvd Ste 100, Gilbert, AZ 85233 (480) 835-6100