Dr. Nchekwube has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chiedu Nchekwube, MD is a family medicine specialist in Merrillville, IN. Dr. Nchekwube completed a residency at Indiana University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at FAMILY MEDICINE AND WELLNESS CENTER and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Nchekwube is board certified in Integrative Medicine.
- American Board Of Holistic and Integrative Medicine, Other Education — 2014
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Howard University College, Medical School — 1980
- Oakland University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Igbo, Spanish, Yoruba
Family Medicine and Wellness Center
Family Medicine and Wellness Center5495 Broadway, Merrillville, IN 46410 Existing Patients: (219) 985-5500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nchekwube?
he's take his time with me ask questions and answer; he cares about my concerns with prescribed meds; I would love to know his Stance on Dr Sebi's products along with my supplements
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nchekwube accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nchekwube frequently treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, Malaise and Fatigue, and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. Nchekwube's office is located at 5495 Broadway, Merrillville, IN 46410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nchekwube speaks Spanish, Yoruba, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- Franciscan Health Hammond
- Methodist Hospital Southlake
- Methodist Hospitals - Northlake Campus
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center