Dr. Chhavi Agarwal, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Scarsdale, NY. Dr. Agarwal completed a residency at Flushing Hosp-Med Ctr. She currently practices at Pediatric Endocrinology of NY and is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agarwal is board certified in Pediatrics.
Pediatric Endocrinology of NY
Pediatric Endocrinology of NY495 Central Park Ave Ste 303, Scarsdale, NY 10583 Existing Patients: (914) 713-8774
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
- Albert Einstein College Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- Master Of Clinical Research, Other Education — 2013
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Flushing Hosp-Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Royal College of Physicians, Medical School — 1999
- Aligarh Muslim University / J.L.N. Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agarwal?
I really liked her bedside manner with me and my daughter. She did extensive testing and sat and explained everything to me.
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- White Plains Hospital