Dr. Chet Hammill, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hammill's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chet Hammill, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Hammill completed a residency at University of Hawaii At Manoa / John A. Burns School of Medicine. He currently practices at Barnes Jewish Hospital Lab - South County and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hammill is board certified in General Surgery.
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Other Education — 2012
- Providence Portland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Hawaii At Manoa / John A. Burns School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Hawaii At Manoa / John A. Burns School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1996
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammill?
Excellent surgeon would recommend Dr Hammill to friends, family or anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hammill accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hammill frequently treats Pancreatic Cancer, Splenectomy, and Liver Cancer.
Dr. Hammill's office is located at 5225 MID AMERICA PLZ, Saint Louis, MO 63129. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hammill has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Cox Medical Center South