Dr. Cheryl O'Malley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Malley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cheryl O'Malley, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. O'Malley completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan/Phoenix Chldns. She currently practices at Banner Health and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Malley is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Banner Good Samaritan/Phoenix Chldns, Residency Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan/Phoenix Chldns, Internship Hospital
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 1999
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Banner -- University Medical Center Phoenix1111 E McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Existing Patients: (602) 839-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Malley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Malley accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Malley frequently treats Acidosis, Acute Bronchitis, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. O'Malley's office is located at 1111 E McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Malley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix