Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Exton, PA. Dr. Bellaire completed a residency at Med College Penn. She currently practices at Cheryl R Bellaire MD and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bellaire is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Cheryl R Bellaire MD
Cheryl Bellaire M.D. L.L.C.296 Main St, Exton, PA 19341 Existing Patients: (610) 363-9206
Radiance MedSpa Exton
Radiance MedSpa Exton296 Main St, Exton, PA 19341 Existing Patients: (610) 363-1187
- Cosmetogynecology, Other Education — 2010
- Anti Aging & Regenerative Medicine, Other Education — 2007
- Med College Penn, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Millersville University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bellaire?
I have been a patient of Dr. Bellaire for several years and I am beyond happy that I chose her as my OB for my first pregnancy. Being pregnant during the coronavirus pandemic is stressful but her office has not missed a beat when it comes to my prenatal care. No skipped appointments or telehealth visits or anything like that. I feel I am receiving quality care and everyone at the office has been great. In addition I would like to say I disagree with a lot of reviews stating she is unkind to overweight patients. Dr. Bellaire had me tested early for some things and mentioned that my weight could cause certain conditions or complications but I have never found her to be unkind, just honest. Obesity has side effects, especially on reproductive health and I would rather have a doctor willing to address those things than one that avoids the issue so my feelings don't get hurt.
- Chester County Hospital