Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Cheryl Wilkes, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Wilkes completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilkes is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilkes?
Dr. Wilkes has always been great at listening to my concerns and addressing them in a kind and thoughtful manor. I am extremely satisfied!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilkes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wilkes frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Limb Pain, and Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status.
Dr. Wilkes' office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 18-200, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Mcgaw Medical Center675 N Saint Clair St Ste 18-200, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 695-8630