Dr. Cheryl Bernstein, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Bernstein completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Med. She currently practices at BENEDUM GERI CTR and is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernstein is board certified in Neurology.
Benedum Geri Ctr
C 800 Puh200 Lothrop St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Existing Patients: (412) 647-2345
UPMC Pain Medicine At Centre Co
University of Pittsburg Pain Medicine5750 Centre Ave Ste 400, Pittsburgh, PA 15206 Existing Patients: (412) 665-8030
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- University Of Md Med Sys, Residency Hospital
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernstein?
I've been dealing with chronic pelvic pain since 2009 so I have been treated for it with other physicians but the most recent one moved. Dr. Bernstein listened to my "story" with what I've tried and what works and doesn't work... She was very attentive to what I wanted and what she thought my condition warranted. Her staff and her fellow, whom I spoke to the most, were also caring and attentive. I like that they offer a program for fibromyalgia suffers. I am working with a trauma therapist currently so I am not going to do Dr. Bernstein's program until I have completed the one that I am in.
- UPMC Presbyterian