Dr. Cheryl Tanasovich, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Greenbrae, CA. Dr. Tanasovich completed a residency at University of California-San Francisco. She currently practices at Greenbrea Dermatology and is affiliated with MarinHealth Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tanasovich is board certified in Dermatology.
Unilab Corporation1300 S Eliseo Dr Ste 207, Greenbrae, CA 94904 (415) 925-0550
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Marys Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St Marys Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tanasovich?
Dr. Tanasovich was very nice and did not rush. I was a new patient (55 year old female) in for a routine check. She examined me from head to toe. I appreciate that she did not try to sell me products or other services. She said I was fine, and asked if I had any questions. I mentioned I thought I have rosacea on my cheeks/nose, but is light and easily covered with makeup when needed. She said I do and said there are topical formulas I can use to make it better and less apparent if it bothers me. She suggested a combined formula, which combines 3 or 4 topical pharmaceutical-grade ingredients in one gel, making it just one co-pay rather than three. I asked for bottle, which cost $56. Office was super clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. Recommend.
- MarinHealth Medical Center