Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Cheryl Kennedy, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Kennedy completed a residency at UMDNJ Nj Med School. She currently practices at University Psychiatric Associates and is affiliated with University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UMDNJ Nj Med School, Residency Hospital — 1991
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Columbia University School Of Nursing, Undergraduate School — 1982
- St Peter's. College/University, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kennedy?
Dr. Kennedy is an extraordinary person who cares as well as is extremely knowledgeable. What more can one say? She is able to zoom in on your situation and will never give up on you. She has experience in multiple realms of mental distress and helping those in distress and participating in academia, which, in this day and age, is quite unusual and makes her more able to recognize the nuances of distress and be a significant force in your life! She is a very special person and physician!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kennedy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kennedy frequently treats Bipolar Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Kennedy's office is located at 183 S Orange Ave, Newark, NJ 07103. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital