Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Cheryl Johnson, MD is a hematology specialist in Exton, PA. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Penn St University Hp M S Hershey Mc. She currently practices at Abramson Cancer Center and is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Hematology.
- Penn St University Hp M S Hershey Mc, Residency Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in 2006, when my twin daughters were in first grade. Twelve years later I remain cancer-free, and was so grateful to be at their high school graduation, thanks to Dr. Johnson and her wonderful team!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 720 W Lincoln Hwy Ste 720, Exton, PA 19341. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brandywine Hospital
- Chester County Hospital