Dr. Aylesworth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cheryl Aylesworth, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Aylesworth completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Center. She currently practices at Maryland Oncology - Rockville and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Tufts University, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Oncology - Rockville
Maryland Oncology - Rockville9905 Medical Center Dr Ste 200, Rockville, MD 20850 Existing Patients: (301) 424-6231
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aylesworth?
Dr Aylesworth impressed me with her common sense explanations of my blood platelets condition and the procedures to be done for analyzing and correcting it. Excellent doctor-patient connection. Exceptional background and bona fides.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aylesworth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aylesworth frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Aylesworth's office is located at 9905 Medical Center Dr Ste 200, Rockville, MD 20850. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aylesworth speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Cross Hospital