Dr. Nathan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cherie-Ann Nathan, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Nathan completed a residency at University of California, San Diego. She currently practices at ASSOCIATES OF OTOLARYNGOLOGY and is affiliated with Ochsner Lsu Health Shreveport. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UCSD Healthcare, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of California, San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Butterworth Hosp-Mich State Univ, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates of Otolaryngology
Willis- Knighton Center for Head & Neck Cancer2600 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71103 Existing Patients: (318) 212-8241
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nathan?
Excellent experience. She and here staff were knowledgeable, polite, courteous. I was especially pleased with the results of her tests and found out more than in this one visit than I had in several other visits with other ENTs. I would definitely recommend Dr. Nathan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cherie-Ann Nathan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nathan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nathan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nathan frequently treats Dysphagia, ENT Cancer, and Laryngeal Cancer.
Dr. Nathan's office is located at 2600 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71103. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Lsu Health Shreveport