Dr. Soo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cheng-Lun Soo, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Soo completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Orthopedic and Reconstructive Center P C. and is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soo is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Tulane/Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Altus Neurology219 E Commerce St, Altus, OK 73521 Existing Patients: (580) 481-2325
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soo?
Surgery & injections
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cheng-Lun Soo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Soo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soo frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Spinal Stenosis.
Dr. Soo's office is located at 1044 Sw 44th St Ste 600, Oklahoma City, OK 73109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soo speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center