Dr. Chauncey Witcraft III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Witcraft III's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Chauncey Witcraft III, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Miami, OK. Dr. Witcraft III completed a residency at U Kansas. He currently practices at INTEGRIS Medical Group and is affiliated with Integris Miami Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Witcraft III is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Kansas, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Tulsa Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1981
- UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA / HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Witcraft III?
Very knowledgeable and great bed side manners
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Witcraft III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Witcraft III frequently treats Diabetic Cataracts, Cataract Removal Surgery, and Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Witcraft III's office is located at 310 2nd Ave SW Ste 105, Miami, OK 74354. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Witcraft III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Miami Hospital
INTEGRIS Medical Group
Chauncey B. Witcraft MD PC310 2nd Ave SW Ste 105, Miami, OK 74354 (918) 542-2812