Dr. Chasidy Singleton, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Singleton completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. She currently practices at Vanderbilt Eye Institute and is affiliated with Nashville General Hospital at Meharry. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singleton is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Vanderbilt Eye Institute
Vanderbilt Eye Institute2311 Pierce Ave, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 936-2020
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singleton?
Dr Singleton is by far at the top of her game. She removed cataracts from both my husband’s eyes, over a period of three months. The entire experience was smooth, well planned, and professional. He is 91 years old and has perfect vision. No glasses needed. He had worn glasses for over forty years. Excellent staff also. Mrs Clarence Lemster
- Nashville General Hospital at Meharry