Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singleton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chasidy Singleton, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Singleton completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. She currently practices at Vanderbilt Medical Group and is affiliated with Nashville General Hospital at Meharry. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singleton is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singleton?
Dr Singleton is by far at the top of her game. She removed cataracts from both my husband’s eyes, over a period of three months. The entire experience was smooth, well planned, and professional. He is 91 years old and has perfect vision. No glasses needed. He had worn glasses for over forty years. Excellent staff also. Mrs Clarence Lemster
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Singleton frequently treats Vision Screening, Ultrasound, Eye, and Eye Examination.
Dr. Singleton's office is located at 2311 Pierce Ave, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singleton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Nashville General Hospital at Meharry