Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Glicksman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charlotte Glicksman, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Glicksman completed a residency at Case West Res U Hosps. She currently practices at Presbyterian Inpatient Pediatrc. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glicksman is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Cornell U, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Case West Res U Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Case West Res U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Presbyterian Inpatient Pediatrc
Presbyterian Behavioral Health Unit200 Hawthorne Ln, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (704) 384-7508
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glicksman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Glicksman frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Coronary Angiogram, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Glicksman's office is located at 200 Hawthorne Ln, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Glicksman speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Glicksman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.