Dr. Charlotte Cotton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cotton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charlotte Cotton, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Cotton completed a residency at University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Bluestone Physician Services and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cotton is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1999
- California, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bluestone Physician Services
Bluestone Physician Services300 S Hyde Park Ave Ste 210, Tampa, FL 33606 Existing Patients: (813) 259-1013
Cox Behavioral Health Group LLC4720 Salisbury Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32256 Existing Patients: (904) 493-6190
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cotton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cotton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cotton frequently treats Hepatitis B Virus Screening, Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling, and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening .
Dr. Cotton's office is located at 300 S Hyde Park Ave Ste 210, Tampa, FL 33606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cotton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville