Dr. Charlotte Paolini, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paolini's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charlotte Paolini, DO is a geriatric medicine specialist in Saco, ME. Dr. Paolini completed a residency at Eastern Maine Med Center. She currently practices at Mature Care and is affiliated with Betsy Johnson Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Eastern Maine Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Doctors Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of New England / Main Campus, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paolini?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paolini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paolini frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Paolini's office is located at 655 Main St, Saco, ME 04072. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paolini speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Paolini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Betsy Johnson Hospital