Dr. Charlie Foster, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cary, NC. Dr. Foster completed a residency at Va Commonwealth University Mcv School Med. He currently practices at Waverly Primary Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foster is board certified in Family Practice.
Waverly Primary Care
Waverly Primary Care600 New Waverly Pl, Cary, NC 27518 Existing Patients: (919) 859-5650
- Va Commonwealth University Mcv School Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foster?
Dr. Charlie Foster at Waverly Primary Care is a great doctor, one who really takes the time to listen to you and to explain diagnoses and treatments - and doesn’t rush you in and out, unlike some other doctors I have visited over the years! There is sometimes a wait to see him once you get there, but that is because he does spend time with you, as stated above, and it is worth the wait.