Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Wolf, MD is a neurology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Wolf completed a residency at Walter Reed AMC. He currently practices at Georgia Regent University and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wolf is board certified in Neurology.
- Walter Reed AMC, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Fitzsimons AMC, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Georgia Regent University1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912 Existing Patients: (706) 721-3851
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolf?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wolf frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Wolf's office is located at 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wolf has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta
- University Hospital