Dr. Charles Nelson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nelson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Nelson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kilmarnock, VA. Dr. Nelson completed a residency at Oregon Health And Science University. He currently practices at Wahoo Radiology and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nelson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Oregon, Internship Hospital
- Med College Of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Oregon Health And Science University, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nelson?
I won the lottery by landing in the ER when Dr. Nelson was on duty. His remarkable care saved my life. He is an extremely gifted doctor with a friendly and courteous manner. Dr. Nelson takes time to make sure that his patients understand what is going on. Dr. Nelson deserves the highest of recommendations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nelson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nelson frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Nelson's office is located at 101 Harris Rd, Kilmarnock, VA 22482. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nelson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital
Northern Neck Office101 Harris Rd, Kilmarnock, VA 22482 (804) 435-7735
CARDIOVASCULAR ASSOCIATES OF VIRGINIA 7001 Forest Avenue Ste 200 Richmond, VA 23230