Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Hollen, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Hollen completed a residency at University Okla College Med. He currently practices at Optim Oncology and is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Okla College Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Okla College Med, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Okla College Med, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Optim Oncology Midwest City230 N Midwest Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73110 Existing Patients: (405) 737-8455
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hollen?
Rarely do you find a physician with such compassion and genuineness. He has been treating me for over a year for a level 4 Brain Cancer and I am still alive and doing well. He is willingness to discuss options, medications and courses of actions that he feels might be beneficial. When you leave his office you feel like he is a part of your family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hollen frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Anal and Rectal Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Hollen's office is located at 230 N Midwest Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hollen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- INTEGRIS Deaconess