Dr. Charles Dunn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dunn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Dunn, MD is a general surgery specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Dunn completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. He currently practices at Crighton Olive Dunn Surgical Group, Inc. and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dunn is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Vanderbilt, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Crighton Olive Dunn Surgical Group, Inc.
Crighton Olive Dunn Surgical Group Inc.1230 E Kingsley St Ste C, Springfield, MO 65804 Existing Patients: (417) 882-2349
Cox Medical Centers3801 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65807 Existing Patients: (417) 882-2349
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dunn?
Dr. Dunn listened to my concerns about my health issue and ran the appropriate test immediately. He sat down and went through the results, without rushing, and came up with a plan that has worked well for me. I feel that he is an excellent listener and communicator and that is important to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dunn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dunn frequently treats Spider Veins, Varicose Veins, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Dunn's office is located at 1230 E Kingsley St Ste C, Springfield, MO 65804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dunn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South