Dr. Charles Cummings, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cummings' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Cummings, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Cummings completed a residency at Harvard University. He currently practices at Baltimore Office and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cummings is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Harvard University, Residency Hospital — 1968
- U Va Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1963
- Mary Hitchcock Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1962
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1961
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baltimore Office601 N Caroline St, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-3071
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cummings?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cummings accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cummings frequently treats Home Sleep Study, Hearing Screening, and Ultrasound, Thyroid.
Dr. Cummings' office is located at 601 N Caroline St, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cummings has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital