Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Charles Abbottsmith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Abbottsmith completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Ohio Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Adams County Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abbottsmith is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Montreal General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Montreal General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1964
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1963
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohio Heart and Vascular Center2123 Auburn Ave Ste 136, Cincinnati, OH 45219 Existing Patients: (513) 206-1060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abbottsmith?
My husband and I both went to Doctor Abbottsmith so sad that he has retired and we have to go to another doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abbottsmith frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Abbottsmith's office is located at 2123 Auburn Ave Ste 136, Cincinnati, OH 45219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abbottsmith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adams County Regional Medical Center
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- St Elizabeth - Ft Thomas