Dr. Charles Strnad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Strnad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Strnad, MD is a hematology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Strnad completed a residency at University Ok/Tulsa Med College Afl Hsp. He currently practices at Tulsa Cancer institute and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Strnad is board certified in Hematology.
- University Ok/Tulsa Med College Afl Hsp, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tulsa Cancer institute
Tulsa Cancer institute12697 E 51ST ST, Tulsa, OK 74146 Existing Patients: (918) 505-3200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Strnad?
He is a wonderful doctor. Great bedside manner and a kind soul. I wont ever forget him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Strnad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Strnad frequently treats Anemia, Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Strnad's office is located at 12697 E 51ST ST, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Strnad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital