Dr. Charles Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Inpatient Acuteoutpatient Facility Services and is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- U C S F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Inpatient Acuteoutpatient Facility Services751 S Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA 95128 Existing Patients: (408) 885-7500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Heart Palpitations, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Smith's office is located at 751 S Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA 95128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center