Dr. Charles Shannon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shannon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Shannon, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Shannon completed a residency at Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital. He currently practices at Aros. Dr. Shannon is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- U Tex Br, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aros2841 Debarr Rd Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 222-3636
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shannon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shannon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shannon frequently treats Impedance Testing, Colorectal Cancer Screening, and Screening Colonoscopy.
Dr. Shannon's office is located at 2841 Debarr Rd Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shannon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.