Dr. Charles Satterlee, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in North Kansas City, MO. Dr. Satterlee completed a residency at University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Med. He currently practices at Orthopedic Health of Kansas City and is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Satterlee is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic Health of Kansas City
Orthopedic Health of Kansas City1950 Diamond Pkwy Ste 100, North Kansas City, MO 64116 Existing Patients: (816) 561-3003
- Columbia University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Comp Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Missouri Care
- MVP Health Care
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Satterlee?
Dr. Saterlee has performed rotator cuff surgery on both of my shoulders. I have been extremely pleased with the outcome of both operations. I am a farmer so I do a lot of physical work in my occupation. Dr. Saterlee’s skill has allowed me to recover the full use of both shoulders. The whole office staff is very professional and patient with my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Saterlee if you are contemplating shoulder surgery.
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- North Kansas City Hospital