Dr. Santilukka has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Charles Santilukka, DO is a family medicine specialist in Kenosha, WI. Dr. Santilukka completed a residency at Trinity Hospital In Bettendorf, Ia. He currently practices at Aurora Health Center and is affiliated with Froedtert Kenosha Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Santilukka is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Trinity Hospital In Bettendorf, Ia, Residency Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Health Center
Aurora Health Center1020 35th St, Kenosha, WI 53140 Existing Patients: (262) 652-3500
Aurora Medical Group Burlington
Aurora Health Center1020 35th St Ste 100, Kenosha, WI 53140 Existing Patients: (262) 652-3500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santilukka?
I can't say enough great things about him. He listens to you, and allows you to be a part of your recovery process. I have yet to find a better doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Santilukka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Santilukka frequently treats Limb Pain, Wellness Examination, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Santilukka's office is located at 1020 35th St, Kenosha, WI 53140. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Kenosha Hospital