Dr. Charles Saltzman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Saltzman completed a residency at University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs. He currently practices at University Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saltzman is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
University Orthopaedic Center
University Orthopedic Center590 S Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108 Existing Patients: (801) 587-7100
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saltzman?
I am from Alaska and chose Dr Saltzman from internet research. I had ankle replacement surgery and must say that the experience at the Universty of Utah Orthepedic Center was excellent. An earlier consult with Dr Saltzman showed high marks on his bedside manner were well deserved. He was thorough and explained the process. My surgery was 2 months later with an overnight stay. All the folks were great, and I felt my choice in A Doctor was great. I have flown down for my 6 week checkup!
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics