Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Charles Eby, MD is a hematology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Eby completed a residency at Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester. He currently practices at Washington University and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eby is board certified in Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine.
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eby?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eby frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Sickle Cell Disease.
Dr. Eby's office is located at 660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital