Dr. Charles Rothberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rothberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Rothberg, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Patchogue, NY. Dr. Rothberg completed a residency at Suny-Downstate Kings Co. He currently practices at CHARLES ROTHBERG MD and is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rothberg is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Suny-Downstate Kings Co, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charles Rothberg MD
Charles Rothberg MD331 E Main St, Patchogue, NY 11772 Existing Patients: (631) 475-1424
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothberg?
Just about the finest Dr in my arsenal of mds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rothberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rothberg frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Ocular Hypertension.
Dr. Rothberg's office is located at 331 E Main St, Patchogue, NY 11772. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rothberg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rothberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Community Hospital